Leadership Coaching Certificate
The Leadership Coaching Certificate provides students an opportunity to complete the requirements necessary to earn a nationally recognized credential in an emerging field.
Our courses use proven approaches that prepare established and aspiring coaches with the skills needed to advance their professions. These courses are unique in helping coaches become reflective practitioners who are able to bring quality and depth to their work in a range of professional settings. An emphasis is placed on developing the coach as an instrument of a practice where the relationship with the client is at the center.
Students who intend to become professionals with coaching practices, those who are new to the field, and future human resource officers will all find leadership coaching to be a multifaceted leadership tool. Future consultants and clinicians can also benefit greatly from the program.
The certificate program is unique in helping coaches become reflective practitioners who are able to bring quality and depth to their work in a range of professional settings. An emphasis is placed on developing the coach as an instrument of a practice where the relationship with the leader being coached is at the heart and center. The value comes in an approach that is:
- Holistic-A model is used where coaches learn to keep the whole leader in mind while deepening their skills
- Practical-A value is placed on immediate applicability of learning to current and developing coaching practices
- G.R.O.W Oriented-An acronym is offered to describe how leaders are helped to set ambitious Goals, achieve desired Results, celebrate effective Outcomes, and discover ongoing Work
- Emergent-A process is established where prevailing theory, new best practices, and important professional trends are brought to the learning
- Leader-Centered-A focus is given to the development of the leader being coached through the strength of the coaching relationship
Participants who successfully complete all 12 units will be eligible for the Board Certified Coaching credential exam. For more information please visit the Center for Credentialing and Education at http://www.cce-global.org/Credentials/RecognizedCredential.