University Center and Student Life Pavilion
The Hahn University Center and the Student Life Pavilion function as the focal point of student life on campus and provides Toreros with the experiences, resources and amenities they need to succeed — both in and out of the classroom. Our focus is to provide a heightened sense of community for undergraduate students, graduate and law students, faculty, staff, alumni and visitors through state-of-the-art service, innovative technological resources and first-rate dining and hospitality options.
The Hahn University Center (UC) provides facilities and related support services for a wide range of educational and social activities. The Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, Dean of Students and Student Life offices are located in the UC. Student Affairs has overall responsibility for residential life, student government, student activities and student organizations, multicultural and women’s centers, health and wellness, recreation and fitness, student conduct and campus dining and hospitality services.
- Auxiliary Services
- Black Student Resource Center,
- Campus Card Services
- Center for Health and Wellness Promotions
- Center for Student Success
- Commuter Lounge
- ITS Help Desk
- Office of Ethical Development and Restorative Practices
- One Stop Student Center
- Outdoor Adventures
- Parking Services
- Student Computer and Printing Station
- US Bank branch
- Frank’s Lounge and Blue Spoon
- La Gran Terraza restaurant
- Office of Student Affairs
- O’Toole’s Lounge; and the Forum Ballrooms.
- Student Support Services
- Torero Store
- Veteran Student Services
- University Centers Scheduling and Operations
- University Ministry
Student Life Pavilion
The Student Life Pavilion (SLP) is an extension of the UC and the first gold LEED building on campus. The SLP features a wide-range of dining options, an organic market and numerous spaces for student government, student activities and and student organizations. The first floor offers eleven unique dining options encompassing an array of international cuisine.
- 1st Floor: Pavilion Dining with 11 unique dining options.
- 2nd Floor: Tu Mercado grocery store; L’atelier deli; and Nike shop.
- 3rd Floor: Creative Zone; Student Leadership, Involvement, and Changemaking that brings together Associated Students, Student Organizations and Fraternity and Sorority Life; Mulvaney Center for Community, Awareness and Social Action; and Changemaker Hub.
- 4th Floor: Graduate and Law Commons; Honors Program Office and Lounge; International Student Lounge; United Front Muliticultural Center; USD TV; USD Radio Station; Vista Newspaper; Women’s Center with Mother’s Room; and a Single-Use restroom.